Royal Wrestling Co.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man of Iron

Go down

Man of Iron Empty Man of Iron

Post by The Kingpin Sat May 11, 2013 8:28 am

The song "Awake and Alive" by skillet begins to play. Iron Man enters the arena as the millions of fans attending rise to their feet and give him a warm welcome. He stops at the bottom of the ramp, raises his arms, and slams them down as explosions of flames burst at the top of the ramp. Then he slides in the ring and climbs to the top of the turnbuckle. Finally he does a backflip and an explosion of flames and sparks surround the ring and the top of the ramp.

Iron Man: "It is I, Iron Man, Defender of all that is charismatic and ELECTRIFYING!"

(crowd cheers)

IRON MAN:"Now, I'm not one of those superstars that boast about everything they can think of about themselves because I know who I am, I know what I am capable of, and I can take action to prove myself instead of run off at the mouth." (crowd goes "what?!") "Now Ijoin this federation for three reasons. 1) I came here to entertain all of the people watching all over the world. (crowd goes "what?!) 2) To push myself to exceed my limits and be the best I can be. (crowd goes "what?!") 3) To shut up everyone that talks down on me, and prove to them that they are wrong! (crowd goes "what?!") "Mark my words. When the time is right...and I have the perfect opportunity..., I WLL BE THE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION AND THE PEOPLES CHAMPIOOOONN!" (crowd goes wild)"No matter what you saw last week, just know that I am moving forward, that's in the past, and it's not gonna stop me from being THE BEST IN THE WORLD!" Iron Man, out.

Theme song "Awake and Alive" by skillet plays once again as Iron Man leaves the ring and heads backstage.

The Kingpin
Admin

https://royalwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum