Royal Wrestling Co.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shreshtho's debut

Go down

shreshtho's debut Empty shreshtho's debut

Post by shreshtho Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:15 pm

Isaac Murrock- The young wrestler Shreshtho is making his debut today.he is coming towards the ring we will see his debut next...

With a big bang and lightning stoke at the corner of the ring Shreshtho enters the ring.
Isaac Murrock: Wow he is strong .

Shreshtho walks down to the ring holding a mic, waving to the crowd whilst they are cheering him on

Shreshtho: Hello everyone i am shreshtho a new wrestler in RWC.I will crush the bones of any wrestler who stands in my way...
CROWD BOOS

Isaac Murrock:He is kinda rude ,i think but have a cool style and nice voice.
Shreshtho:My debut match is verses NnN , he can be strong but i will defeat him and i will not lose in my debut match i will win anyway whatever it takes .
Crowd cheers

Shreshtho: And he will be be aware of me now .He may be the strongest but only luckiest man will take the victory and i am the luckiest man.I will make K.O him with my signature move and in the end i will defeat him with my Diving Slash.

Crowd cheers Shreshtho ....Shreshtho...[/i]

Isaac Murrock: I can't wait to see the debut of Shreshtho.

Shreshtho: I know i will win and i promise you people, NnN will be destroyed .

Suddenly the lights goes off NnN enters the arena-

Isaac murrock-Oh my god the NnN is here ...this is going to be awesome.

NnN - U think u can defeat me? Do u know how strong i am??

Fans of the crowing cheers

Shreshtho smiles and graps microphone again.

Shreshtho-I don't care who is strong . Spirit is everything.But if u compare strenght still i am stronger than you

Isaac Murrock-this is going to be a epic fight .

Shresh-I don't care how strong you are.But i will destroy you in the match .Tonight.

Shreshtho drops the microphone and gets ready to fight
shreshtho
shreshtho

Back to top Go down