Royal Wrestling Co.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joeys Debut

Go down

Joeys Debut Empty Joeys Debut

Post by The Kingpin Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:57 am

Joey Mercury makes his way to the ring

Joey Mercury:you know, I can't help but notice that there has been some sort of...disturbance. People come to me and ask "Hey, Joey, you're the toughest guy in the locker room." I just look at them and say, you might just be right. I work hard for what I do, and that's to come and entertain all of you loyal fans. But, as I said there's been some sort of disturbance...a disturbance that some people may consider a serious threat to me and that person is Spaca. Now I really don't know a lot about him, but I know one thing, I will not underestimate him. With no doubt he's one of the best wrestlers in this federation, and as a mater of fact, he's a wrestler of great caliber...a wrestler of my caliber. Now you might ask, how does this affect me, well it's simple actually. It compares the two of us by our equal levels and determines who is more dominant. I do not intend to come up short. What I will do is prove that I am better, I am stronger, and that I am the best in the world the only way I know how, and that is by full force! Spaca, I know you're listening somewhere backstage, so listen up and listen good. Me, you one on one tonite, let's see who's the best in the world! Kingpin, please let me have this match tonite. If I already have one, cancel it and put me in this one, I want this match. And if you aren't up for this match Spaca, then that just show the true, weak, cowardly piece of trash that you are! Meet me in the ring. Joey Mercury, out.

The Kingpin
Admin

https://royalwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down